Ghana’s finest Radio/Tv personality Deloris Frimpong Manso aka Delay has issued the official ten commandments for all women to follow in order to be successful in life.
Delay took to her Instagram timeline on Saturday (April 29) to share this amazing piece with all women accross the globe.
See the commandments below:
THE 10 COMMANDMENT FOR WOMEN:
1. Dont be in a hurry to move out of ur parents house.
2. Dont wait for a man b4 u start living. U can live a fulfilled life as a single woman.
3. Stay away from alcohol. It has killed others and u are not special.
4. Dont entertain a wrong number call, especially at night. Its not the right way to find a lover.
5. Develop a healthy eating habit. Always take breakfast and avoid sweets.
6. Dress well: impression count. People will judge u by d way u dress even b4 dey talk to u.
7. Dont use sex as proof of love. Sex is no proof of love, he’ll leave u after the sex.
8. Dont marry for the money, else u’ll become 1 of his possessions.
9. Add value to yourself – get a career. Dont be fooled that a man will solve all your problems.
10. Beauty is not everything. If its all you have, u’ll lose ur place to some1 less beautiful but more matured and competent.